Custom Search

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Valentines

Photobucket

Valentine

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.I love thee to the depth and breadth and height,My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight.For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.I love thee to the level of every day'sMost quiet need; by sun and candle-light.I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.I love thee with the passion put to useIn my old griefs, and with my childhood's faithI love thee with a love I seemed to loseWith my lost saints,--I love thee with the breath.Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose,I shall but love thee better after death.
- Elizabeth Barnett Browning

Love Inspired Quotes

You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts. -- Owen Wilson in Wedding Crashers

There are a lot of things happening that show us that this, right now, is a time to love. -- Stevie Wonder in People

I know love at first sight can work. It happened to my parents. -- George Clooney on contactmusic.com

Lust is easy. Love is hard. Like is most important. -- Carl Reiner on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Men fall in love with their eyes. Women fall in love with their ears. -- Quoted by Dr. Phil McGraw on Dr. Phil

I am certainly not an authority on love because there are no authorities on love, just those who've had luck with it, and those who haven't. -- Bill Cosby

If the marriage needs help, the answer almost always is have more fun. Drop your list of grievances and go ride a roller coaster. -- Garrison Keillor on salon.com

Sometimes when almost everything is wrong, one thing is so right you would do it all again. -- Alice Randall in Elle

Love is overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate. -- Al Pacino in The Devil's Advocate

Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener. -- Paula Deen on the Food Network

If you have a boat and a happy marriage, you don't need another thing. -- Ed McMahon in TV Guide

Here's the secret to a happy marriage: Do what your wife tells you. -- Denzel Washington in New York Daily News

No comments: